I, Roommate

Watch Futurama Online
Futurama - Season 1 - Episode 03 - I, Roommate
Watch Futurama - I, Roommate

About this "Futurama" episode:
"I, Roommate" is the third episode of season one of Futurama. It originally aired in North America on April 6, 1999. The episode was written by Eric Horsted and directed by Bret Haaland. The plot focuses on Fry and Bender's search for an apartment after deciding to become roommates and the various difficulties they have in finding a place that is acceptable to both of them.
The episode title is a spoof on the short story collection I, Robot by Isaac Asimov and the earlier short story of the same title by Eando Binder, although the plot of the episode has little to do with the original stories.
According to Futurama executive producer David X. Cohen, Farnsworth's mention of the mummified remains of "Zevulon the Great," is a reference to his college roommate, Zev.
One of the apartments Fry and Bender look at is a parody of the M. C. Escher woodblock print Relativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment